domingo, março 07, 2010
Silence and I
Alan Parsons Project
(lead vocal - Eric Woolfson)
If I cried out loud
Over sorrows I’ve known
And the secrets I’ve heard
It would ease my mind
Someone sharing the load
But I won’t breathe a word
We’re two of a kind
Silence and i
We need a chance to talk things over
Two of a kind
Silence and i
We’ll find a way to work it out
While the children laughed
I was always afraid
Of the smile of the clown
So I close my eyes
Till I can’t see the light
And I hide from the sound
We’re two of a kind
Silence and i
We need a chance to talk things over
Two of a kind
Silence and i
We’ll find a way to work it out
I can hear the cry
Of the leaf on a tree
As it falls to the ground
I can hear the call
Of an echoing voice
And there’s no one around
We’re two of a kind
Silence and i
We need a chance to talk things over
Two of a kind
Silence and i
We’ll find a way to work it out
(Fábrica de Letras)
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
-
Tenho a noite de silêncios preenchida: o da chuva que não cai, o da cidade ora adormecida e o do vento que não passa, sibilante; tenho...
-
arco-íris em mil pedaços entre espelhos pedrarias preciosas danças transitórias imagens radiosas chuva de safiras pétalas de rosas viol...
Há séculos que não ouvia isto!! :))I suppose silence and I, are kindred spirits also... Há vários temas musicais sobre o silêncio... mas nunca me lembraria deste... foi bom recordar isto, I must say! beijo
ResponderExcluirMais uma boa participação tua.
ResponderExcluir